Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who says you can't look cute when it's raining

I felt like dressing nicely for work today, so I thought I would do a quick outfit pic/outfit of the day. I would dress nicely every day if I could.  However, I have been driving around in my friend's car which does not have air conditioning.  Summer in Japan is hot hot!  And no one want to wear dresses and skirts when they are getting all sweaty. Ain't nobody got time for that!  Even so, I am extremely greatful to my friend for letting me borrow his car. It is a whole lot better than biking to work every day.

It was looking pretty rainy and grim when I ventured out this morning.  I stuck with my outfit choice despite the weather.  And I am glad that I did.  For, the sun is now shining and the sky is blue as I sit and enjoy a nice hot bowl of ramen.  Next I'm off to do a bit of shopping AND...maybe stop for some coffee.

[I apologize for any typos. It's always interesting to blog with my phone, haha!]

2 comments:

  1. Aww you look so cute! I love your hat! The ramen looks so nummy. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had me at DIY. I'd love to check out your blog! And thanks for actually commenting and asking nicely instead of just posting a link (I hate that). Thanks for reading my blog. :-) I'll see you around the blogosphere! ;-)

      Delete