Saturday, September 14, 2013

Is it Fall yet? - Fall Lookbook

It's...that...time of year...when the world falls in love, every song you hear...JK!! Not quite Christmas yet.  But the seasons are a changing!  At least, they're supposed to be.  Japan seems to be a bit behind compared to the rest of the world but I am still hopeful.  I think it was about 85 degrees (Fahrenheit) yesterday.  Come on Japan, it's the middle of September!!  Get with it already.

Despite the lingering heat, my heart dreams of colored leaves, sweaters, jackets, pumpkin pie, and BOOTS!  Maybe that's why I am so eager for fall.  I have a serious weakness for boots of all shapes and sizes.  Sadly (and I mean very sadly), I had my eye on a pair of purple studded boots yesterday whilst out shopping...and they were too small.  My poor little fashion dreams were crushed.  But that's what happens when a person with American sized feet shops in a Japanese store.  The saddest part is that my feet are only size 7-7 1/2.  Not really that big for an American.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen a cute pair of shoes only to be let down when they don't have my size.  But, not to worry because I found many other lovely things; hence the lookbook.

Shirt: H&M  Skirt: Retro Girl (Japanese store)  Shoes: Rue 21  Jewelry: H&M 


Shirt and Hat: H&M  Skirt: Retro Girl (Japanese store)  Bracelet: Seiyu (Japanese Walmart)  Shoes: Black polka dot converse high tops!! from Asabee (Japanese store)


Dress: H&M  Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft  Belt and Boots: JCPenney  Jewelry: Premier Designs Jewelry


Shirt: Heart Market (Japanese Store)  Skirt: Uniqlo (Japanese store)  Belt: H&M  Shoes: Seiyu (Japanese Walmart)  Jewelry: Forever 21


Shirt and Jeans: H&M  Boots: can't remember! sorry  Necklace: gift from a friend :D


Sweater: H&M  Shorts and Belt: American Eagle  Hat: Seiyu (Japanese Walmart)  Boots: some Japanese store...sorry again  Jewelry: idk...again, I have a terrible memory!


Here are some bonus shots of me and my favorite beagle puppy, Molly.  She tried so hard to sneak into all of my shots.  Isn't she cute?! :-)


So, who else is breaking out the boots and gearing up for fall fashion?  I would LOVE to see some of your fall fashion looks!  If you're reading this, that means YOU.  If you would like to, please leave me a picture or link in the comments below of your fall fashion looks.  It's always fun for me to be inspired by other people's outfit creations. ;-)

Last, but not least, this post is part of a link party! Click the button below to check out some other cool blogs.
My Serendipitous Life

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your lookbook! Especially the boots in the very first pic. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cute little blog you have here and lovely outfits and pictures. found you on the That's my Style Link Party! I love love Fall. I am with you on this, LOVE colored leaves, sweaters, jackets, pumpkin pie, and BOOTS!

    Here is my getting ready for fall post.
    http://faithhopeandtreasures.blogspot.com/2013/09/getting-fall-ready.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Nice to know I'm not the only one excited for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED your outfit!! They are all so cute and so are you! Thanks for linking up to last weeks "That's My Style" link party. I'm happy to report you will be featured tomorrow! :D

    Hope to see you again at this weeks party.

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete